- A deposit is required to reserve the date. First to pay is first served.
- Booking a year ahead is recommended for March and April skiing.
Book a Trip
Joe runs Alaska trips through Alaska Guide Collective for booking, permits, insurance and risk management.
Step 1) See calendar for availability.
Step 2) Contact Joe to discuss your interests.
Step 3) Joe will email you a trip proposal.
Step 4) Book at AGC. Make a $1,000 deposit or payment in full to reserve the date.
Standard Alaska Day Rate:
- 1 client: $500 per day
- 2 clients: $300 per person per day
- 3 clients: $225 per person per day
- 4+ clients: $200 per person per day (second guide added over four clients)
Joe Stock is a professional Mountain Guide. He is certified, licensed, permitted and insured. The rates charged go toward a modest living for Joe, land use permits, liability insurance, workman's compensation, credit card fees, gear and an incident management team for Alaska trips. If you find the service exceptional, gratuities are appreciated, but please feel no pressure. You may find a less expensive guide, but the product will reflect the rate.