You do the trip, Joe does the planning
Alaska, South America and the Alps are huge. Don't spend thousands of dollars and days traveling to a location with bad snow, bad rock or bad huts. Tap Joe Stock's experience from 30 years of climbing and skiing around the world. Based on your needs, you can simply drill me with questions for several hours, which will save days of time behind the computer. Or we can work together to build your ideal trip based on your interests, experience and budget.
- Alaska: skiing, mountaineering, packrafting and backpacking.
- Alps: mountaineering, ski mountaineering and trekking.
- South America: Ecuador, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Argentina and Chile.
Option 1: Drill Joe with questions
- $100 per hour
Option 2: Compete trip planning
- $320 per day
- Most extended trips require two days of planning.
- where to go based on current conditions
- where to stay
- gear recommendations
- detailed gear list
- map with routes, if applicable
- acquiring maps and books (costs vary)
- schedule to suit your interests
- lodging reservations
- air taxi reservations
- phone and email questions before and during your trip
Does Not Include
- Lodging deposit
- Cost of books and maps
- Trip insurance